Years of Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Working conditions: Full time
Interpersonal Skills: Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Computer Skills: Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and surfing internet for research
- Has a high learning attitude
- Likes reading and researching
- Analytical thinker
- Open minded and creative
- Highly people oriented
- Committed to teaching others
- Responsible for creating and developing training solutions for customers.
- Responsible for customizing LOGIC’s courses to fit clients’ training needs.
- Responsible for developing courses tailored on client’s specific training needs.
- Responsibilities involve research, readings, creativity, program implementation including activity development, content development.